Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Week 7

This week it has been my task to begin creating a script for narration of the animation and also researching sound files for steam trains.

So far I have an almost completed script that needs to be read to the group to confirm or reject the ideas I have come up with and also to play some clips of sound effects I have found for the train movement.

The main concept I have come up with for the script is to talk to our created character about what he has found on the floor and then describe the train as it comes together, the main audience I am aiming to entertain is everyone, this is going to be difficult to do but if the script and sound recording works well it is possible to appeal to all viewers.

The areas in which I have looked for sounds are:

- YouTube
- Sound FX websites
- Train stations

Hopefully after the group meeting this week we can determin what sound clips will be useful for the animation and also whether the script is suitable for the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment