Thursday, 29 October 2009

Week 5

This week was the first week we have had to really focus on the group work as we have been bogged down with the completion of the first part the head model, but now we have chance to focus on the project we had a group meeting to discuss what our ideas were and then it was time for me to get out my pencil and rubber and start sketching the ideas onto paper ready to put into the presentation.

The 2 images are in the presentation layout below, they are for the storyboard of animation so that the group knows how to put the model together when it comes to animating and also how to build the model in parts so that it is easier to put together for animation.

I had to create the presentation including the visit to the museum, the group ideas, plans for model, allocation of responibilities and a final thought of the project.

The screenshots show the information I added to each slide and they are all part of the presentation I did in the lecture.








No comments:

Post a Comment